Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Marriage

It's funny learning about today's culture. The marriage age is increasing for first marriages(it's now about 28) and many Shrinks(or whatever they're called) are saying this is a good thing, but I'm not sure I agree entirely. This change is partially a result of the increased ability of people to feel fine when they experiment with other people and their lives. Thus our culture is supportive of dating to the extreme before finally settling down. They consolers say this is good because it allows people to find who they are compatible with, but I think it is far more effective to become friends then let it go from there. Just my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home