Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Words

And now, an Ego booster as I talk about myself.  Well, actually about my posts.  If any of you for whatever reason took the time to look at a post you had already seen you may have noticed I changed the title of one of the from Lament to Requiem.  Either word would work as a title for the post, as would Coronach, Threnody, or Elegy, but I figured Requiem better feet the feeling of the piece, as it was about the death of a Neo-Classical musician.  This word change thing got me thinking about the power of one word over another.  This is often what defines great poems and great literature from it's near-great counterparts.  For example, when writing about the Rohan, J.R.R. Tolkien choose to concentrate on words of Germanic origins to better feet the people.  Thus concludes my thoughts on the words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home