Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Out of Character

This was orignally intended as a slightly more serious blog then some of the others, so for the moment I am going to state a short and serious statement.
I hate being lied to, and I seriously don't like being misunderstood, particularly when the person could really care less about the truth. If you would like to know more, feel free to ask me, but it kind of feels good to vent a little. And now I go to talk to God.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger J.M.R. Burgard said...

Odd. Now things make more since, but they are worse. Sad.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who? Why?

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want I should kill someone? I make them dead as a turtle! (hehe) Seriously though, if there's anything I can do, or anything you need to talk about, I'm here.
~YllisBellaDonna~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home