Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

'Cause I can

I'm posting here because I've used of my quota at L.J

People may think of you as being mystical, but you can also kick butt.  Your civilization is the Celts; perhaps it is that you prefer roving chiefdoms over a rigid empire, or maybe
People may think of the Celts as being mystical,
but they also kicked butt. Perhaps it is that
you prefer roving chiefdoms over a rigid
empire, or maybe you just enjoy the fancy knot
designs.


What is your ancient civilization?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger J.M.R. Burgard said...

Oops. The title to this was in Enlgish. My bad.

Should have been: "Irit (or Yrad) mœ litira."

The final word isn't conjugated correctly, but I don't know how to conjugate models, so we'll call it good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home