Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Film

In any of you local people are interested, during next semester I am looking for a couple of people willing to appear in a regular(once a week) filmed serial. Total film length will be a bout three to five minutes a week, but as those of you with film background will know this could take multiple hours to film. So if you're willing to give up a couple hours(around homework) I would be glad to have you on the team. I will be sure to show you the results regardless. Also, if any of you feel you have aspiring script writing capabilities(particularly comedic) I would love it if you would lend your talents(in any amount) to the scriptwriting. I'll give you more details if you want. But for you original gang(as in the group I hung out with three years ago) this project has its roots in the Y-Files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home