Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Myths and Film

I just watched part of a PBS show called Myth Quest. It is aimed at the younger age, but I found it rather interesting. The show revolves around a pair of kids looking for their father. He disappeared into a Myth in the past, and they must search myths to find him. The episode I watched placed Alex(one of the kids) in the role of Minokichi, a woodsmen who unwittingly marries a snow vampire. The entire story can be found here [scroll down to THE SNOW BRIDE]. Anyway, I really like the idea of the show because it is all about the myths across the world. The only problem I find is that they try to show all the effects laden portions of the myths with poor visual effects. It leaves little up to the imagination and what it portrays is clearly not what the thinkers of the myth believed whatever it is should look like. I would still suggest you try to watch it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home