Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

The Stars

I spent most of my waking hours today at Sweet Pea. The last band tonight was described as "Latino ska-funk-rock" and while others were down dancing I remained back at the blankets, watching the stars. The first thing that came to mind was that it was the stars that made the Silvan Elves choose, alone of all the elves, to remain behind in Middle-earth while the rest travelled to Valinor(though all did not arrive). Tolkien clearly saw something in the stars. The next though was, why does Harry Potter take astronomy class? What does that have to do with being a wizard? What they learn about astrology in divinition is not only bunk, it is also totally different than astronomy. Anyway, I'm just confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home