Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

That is so Cool(and freaky)

If you look at the adds at the top of this page they will have something to do with one of my recent posts. It's cool that they can do something like that, but freaky in the amount of information they can glean. It currently speaksa about Seven Samurai, as I mention that in a complaint earlier. Now, I will attempt to change it:
Lord of the Rings is cool. Fellowship of the Rings is Cool. I like Aragron. FRODO LIVES! Return of the King. Ring. Lord. Sam. Merry. Pippin. FRODO! FRODO! (BOOM!) *Stunned Faces* (Etc). Narsil and Aragron, Gandalf and Sauron. Ring, Lord of the.
So lets see if this works.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger J.M.R. Burgard said...

Lord of the Rings. Ring of the Lords. The Two Towers. Gandalf. Gandalf. Lord of the Rings. Is it working yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home