Who is Kaiser Soze?

A very good question. Who is Kaiser Soze? Well, that would be me. And if you know otherwise, well, you're probably right.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

A Writer on Writing

Today I realized what irritates me most about this(being writing on a blog): I cannot, in any real way, edit. I can read over what I've written once or twice and make minor edits, but most of my creative formats and ideas take a couple of days to ferment. I may edit my previous posts, but no one will re-read them so it is largely pointless.
Also, I really think one person who shall go unnamed should publish at least one thought on the blog which this person runs, because I really enjoy this person's thoughts on the subject of the blog. The last post was around July 9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home